RE: Throttle Bodies

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 13:20:07 EDT

All of the throttle bodies are very comparable to each other. It just
depends on what you want.

I personally own a SuperBore 250 (V6 "Special") which is VERY strong on the
bottom end torque and top end performance and have also installed/driven a
F&B Throttle body (which is also a very nice piece of work.) I can't say
anything bad about the QuickD TB either since there are a lot of people
running them with excellent results.

It's mainly a choice between personal preference and budjet. (Personal
preference is referring to a custom TB built for your specific
application...which is what Jules does very well.)

- Bernd