Re: Airbags ATTN:Jeff Durling and Pat in Balt.

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 17:34:05 EDT

First off, I don't know how anyone got this idea, but
I don't have any airbags on my Dakota. I do have it
lowered, yes, but not using airbags. I know Steven
Toomey(SmokinDakota) has airbags on his truck, but I
don't. Sorry to dissappoint ya. If you are talking
abotu the Patrick in Baltimore, personally, I think he
is nuts! :O) Must be all that bad Firestone rubber
coming back.(J/K Patrick) Good luck to ya!

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
ICQ# 62723274