Lebanon DML meet page is up!!

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 21:18:42 EDT

    Well, I finally finished the pages for the Lebanon DML meet and
Capital Area Mopars show. There are a lot of photos taken at the track
this time as well as some from the pits and show area. Just click on the
web site in my sig line and then select Shows & DML Meets. You'll see
the two selections ;-)
    Again, I had a great time and I'm glad to see that everyone else did
as well. These New England (or NY this time ;-) meets are really
starting to come together. I can't wait for warm weather next year so we
can do it all over again!!

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com