Re: recomendations

From: Dakota31852@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 22:58:00 EDT

Well, I just finished putting on a ram air hood onto my 1992 dakota, and it
has reduced the intake temperatures tramendously! B4 I put the hood on, with
a K&N FIPK (open air element straight from under the hood) it was sucking in
air up to 160 deg F in 95 degree weather. NOW those temps have dropped to
100 deg F.... a pretty good improvement I thought. Just a something to think
about, a little costly, but they look nice too, I'll have picks of it b4 too
long on my site.

TJ
http://hometown.aol.com/dakota31852/index.html