4.7 Fuel Pump Wiring

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 00:21:48 EDT

Can anyone with a 2000 or 2001 FSM tell me about the coil wiring for the
fuel pump relay? I haven't ordered a 2001 FSM, as I'm gonna wait until
they're fully bound, so I need some help. I need to know which wire goes to
the coil of the relay, and if it's grounded right there or if a second wire
grounds elsewhere. Someone take a sec to check, would ya? It might be the
same for all 97+, but if anyone has a 4.7 and could check, that would be
ideal.

Thanks,
Crit