RE: RE: More.....big tires 'n backspacing

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 00:54:03 EDT

You're absolutely right. As of 2000, the following tire sizes are
programmable to the CABS. These sizes are related to revolutions per mile
for each specific tire/wheel combination. Any other size and they can come
close to one of these listed sizes.

1) P215/75R15 760 rpm (revolutions per mile)
2) P235/75R15 XL 729 rpm
3) P255/65R15 755 rpm
4) P255/55R17 750 rpm
5) 31x10.50R15 LT 689 rpm

If your dealer says he can't, bring it to another.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile