javascript errors

From: Stephen Dampier (guldam@sirius.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 02:07:13 EDT

Perhaps it's just plain luck that it works on a Windows machine. Turn on
your scripting error alerts in your browser and see if you get javascript
errors on your machine.

At my day job, I develop web applications on a Macintosh for Windows 95,
98, 2000, NT, Unix, Linux, Macs, and even Dreamcast. If my work generates
errors on a Mac it usually also generates errors on other platforms. Your
code is broken.

I just wanted to view your Dakota site and couldn't because of these
errors. No offense intended.

SteveOh