Re: Lebanon Valley 2001 Major Meet (Chuck)

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 10:56:39 EDT

Chuck Robbins wrote:

> Josh and I were talking with the VP of Capital Area Mopars yesterday
> at Lebanon. Sue was telling us that Capital is going to have a separate
> class in their show just for Dakota's. Finally, an organization that
> recognizes that Dakota's shouldn't be competing against Lil Red Express'
> and '50 pick ups!!
> Sue asked us if we wanted to go a step further and have two divisions;
> one for stock and one for modified. Well, considering that Sue blew us out
> of the water with the separate class for Dakota's AND the possibility of
> breaking the classes down further, we answered that one class would
> suffice ... not being able to think clearly
> After thinking about it for a while, I was wondering if we could make
> Lebanon '01 a major DML meet/show. If we could show enough interest
> in meeting there next year for a MAJOR event (showing & racing) I'm sure
> that Sue could be persuaded to have two classes of Dakota's.
> Well, with all that said, who would be interested in going in '01 and
> showing everyone that classic Mopars aren't the only Dodges out there ;-)
>
> Chuck Robbins
> '99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
> www.intense99dak.com

Chuck,
You know you can count me in! Two classes sounds good to me.
Mod, UnMod how about a pre 96 also?
Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper Cowl
S/S Sport Mirrors, Sport Masters Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB,
Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity Kappa's,
MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995