Re: 4.7L Throttle Body-Re: Steven Ekstrand

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 12:24:13 EDT

The older Viper used two 60mm single bore TB's. The last spec I saw that
had increased to 64mm. I wouldn't have thought this would be a bottleneck,
but the Mopar Perf catalog offers a race manifold and TB setup. It claims
a 80hp boost. 10 57mm (or 58 depending on who you ask) TB's!!! One for
each cylinder. Holy CFM!!! Kinda makes a Holley Dominator look anemic.
There are two versions offered (one has puny 50mm TB's). Both list for a
little less than $16K. Viper engine not included.

-STE