Re: Re: quick-d

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 15:35:21 EDT

Hi jeff,
the TBs are on the way, they were on the bench saturday being put back
together.
I should have them here by thursday.
I will post some pics and add them to my page.......
drop me a line on friday, and I will send some over to you.

The TBs are going to be the same as the other ones. Not so much mill
work.....but much more lathe work is involved......and the new shafts were
much more work.

Without the core exchange.........I think it would be the $250 plus $150 for
the core. the cores are a bit cheaper than the 5.9s.
anyway, we can talk about that stuff after you see them.........there was a
pic posted the other day on the durangoclub.com forum.

talk to you soon,
tony