RE: RE: RE: Mopar Hp pcm

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 15:58:20 EDT

Correct.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Barret, Matt
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2000 12:47 PM
To: 'dakota-truck@buffnet.net'
Subject: DML: RE: RE: Mopar Hp pcm

Just to clarify, You can always send it back and have it re-flashed back to
stock, Ron meant you won't have that "extra" computer to just swap back in
at any time.
When I read your post Ron, I thought you were saying he couldn't ever go
back :), you just meant not easily, or inexpensively!!

Yea, again :
 Tom Fox
Mike Leach Co. 1-714-639-5220
1443 West Collins Ave.