Re: Mopar Hp pcm

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 18:53:28 EDT

Matt,

If you drive a durango (not sure what you have) then the dealers right since
there is no part number listed. This also applies if you have a '99 dak
5-speed. If you have a '99 dak with the auto then the part number(s) are:
P5007096WA for 49 states and P5007097WA for Cali. This does not guarantee that
it is for sale yet just that they plan on selling it. Hope this helps.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport