Re: o2 sensor / computer question (96+ only)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 21:05:08 EDT

We dont get sniffed down here in Va (where I live anyways)
I passed inspection with a cutout before the cat... (any cutout is illegal)
I'm just worried a cop will pull me over, but the muffler dood said he'd
just put a pipe throught the existing cat, that way it'll look like its
still there....
Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA
97 CC, 4x2, auto, 318
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

jon@twistedbits.net ------.
> | Affiliations: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA; Rec & UL Pilot -
SEL |

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ----'