Re: lifter wear

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 02:11:30 EDT

In a message dated 10/02/2000 10:01:09 PM EST, jon@fast4x4.net writes:

<< Well I yanked out the lifters tonight, they're all sitting nice and orderly
 in a bath of yummy 10w30 right now. I did notice on each and every last one
 of them there are 2 spots (top and bottom) where they have become highly
 polished. There is not noticeable wear, just a really really bright spot in
 the finish.

 Should I be concerned? I could drop 200 bones on a MP set, but I'd rather
 spend that $$ on tires, cuz I'm gonna need em!!!!! : )

Nope. perfectly normal. Better get the new rubber. : )