Gen 2 stuff for sale on E-bay

From: Tim Costello (v8magrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 07:58:39 EDT

Hi all,

I tried posting before and nothing....
Anyway here's my cleaning out the garage sale.....

(1)pair of 94-96 Dakota center caps $20 starting bid no reserve ends in less
than 3 days

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=456384025

(2) 87-96 Dakota SLT and Le woodgrain dash kit new includes cup holder.....
Starting bid at $20 end in less than 3 days

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=456380037

(3) Dakota Steering wheel starting bid $20 ends in less than 3 days

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=456390070

(4)Work truck grill....non aero...
Gone in 3 hours..... current bid 27.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=450336155

I posted some of the photo's on the Dakota Classifieds if anyone would like
to see some photo's of them.... BTW I mixed up the center caps and the
steering wheel... I couldn't figure out how to switch the photo.... Doah!

http://www.dakota-truck.net/classifieds/classifieds.cgi

Thanks
Tim
Shelby twp, Mi.