Kenne Bell Quad Cab????

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 10:52:20 EDT

 I was looking at a truck magazine yesterday while getting my haircut (
can't remember the name of the mag......sorry) and it had an article
comparing vehicles like the lightning, durango r/t, etc. but what caught my
eye was is didn't list a Dakota R/T, instead they listed a QC 2wd 4.7 ltr
with a Kenne Bell Super Charger straight from the factory. They made it
sound like you could order this right from your local dealership. Anyone
else know anything about this????

  Also, could you imagine buying a used R/T, and doing to it what Bernd has
done to his 2wd?????? Kind of makes a person think..................

 Doug in Vermont