Re: Re: How Rude!!!

From: Gary Bower (gwbower@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 15:30:43 EDT

I just bought a 1997 Dakota Club Cab 4x4 with a v6 and find its to be
anything but 'anemic'. My truck weighs in at 4900 lbs fully loaded(work
equitment) and performs just fine. I can and often times do also pull aboat
with yet more equiptment and supplies loaded in it(1500-2000
lbs-boat,motor,work stuff) and it still does fine. It is not a v8 and I do
not expect it to be one. Good solid and strong v6.
     This is the second one I have owned, the first being in a 1992 Club Cab
2 wheel drive. It worked out as well as the newer one has.
Thanks gwbower@hotmail.com