Re: RE: magnaflow or flowmaster

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 19:44:33 EDT

In a message dated 10/3/00 12:24:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
michael@isuzu-mods.com writes:

> I see. that would be a 6 cylinder, right? Hmmm. I wonder if I can sound
> test
> different mufflers at the muffler shop. Not likely... :(

I have a magnaflow on my 4.7 Dak. It sounds great, not too loud but gives
you better high end acceleration and when you get into it, it has that sound
of authority.
It may sound too quiet at first, but let the fiberglass burn and it gives a
nice robust tone. They are great for a V8. No farting sound like a
"glass-pack" has.
Boog