Intake Question

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 22:34:06 EDT

Ok, I fixed the belly pan gasket, Thanks for the help with that one Bernd.
Now I am sure that it will stay fixed permanently. Now that i have the
intake on and have had it run and cooled it back off, do I need to retourque
the bolts? I know you need to on a cylinder head and on the exhuast
manifold, but what about the intake? The FSM didn't say anything about it,
but a group of experienced Dakota owners is alot better than any FSM in my
opinion. THanks

Will