Attn: Ron

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 02:50:35 EDT

Hey Ron,
    I hope you realize I was just kidding about the exhaust tips...did you
see them? LOL they are too funny!

    As far as the exhaust goes I talked to a guy today that has done some
great exhaust systems...I was referred to him by a good friend. I will
probably have a custom cat back built. I like the sound of the spintech
muffler so I will probably go with that. If I end up not liking it I will
just put it on one of the Camaros or the Ramcharger and look for a different
muffler.

    I will either go with the K&N or Quick D intake to begin with but
eventually want to get the MRA hood from Cervinis when they have the ram air
kit available and I have the cash. Probably sometime in the beginning of
next year.

    Im gonna look around this weekend for the 180 thermostat and autolite
plugs. I am sure someone around here has them. Also got to get the windows
tinted ASAP!!! The sun here is killer on the interior.

    So you will be at the Orleans on the Saturday the 14th? I will come on
down and look for ya. I'll have to have you paged or something since I have
no clue what you look like! I have heard that the Aladdin buffet is real
good...never ate there myself though. And no problem about not being able
to cruise the strip.....it would be WAY more fun if we had 10 or more DAKS
before doing that....that way we could cause a commotion! I would like to
try to arrange a DAK/DML meet sometime next year here in Vegas...how many
people do you think would be interested? I know a few people at the
speedway i could talk to and mebbe arrange some track time. I will have to
check it out.

    Anyway its getting late and I am typing WAY TOO MUCH! See ya in a
couple weeks

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html
"White Lightning"
2001 CC Sport+ 4.7 Auto

Ron Wrote:

> Hey Bill,
>
> What did you finally decide on for the exhaust?...

I don't know if I'm gonna have time. There's a big group of people going
and I'm committed with them for the most part. I do want to be able to see
your truck though. We're bowling at the Orleans at 3:00PM Saturday. I'm
going to try to get there a little after 2:00PM. That's not always easy
since I also have a 2-yr-old granddaughter with me so bear with me. After
bowling, we have a long-a$$ meeting and then it's on to dinner with a big
bunch of people. I think they all want to head to the new Aladdin for
dinner. Any idea what their buffet is like? If I do have time it'd be
great to cruise the Strip. I've seen all the people on a Saturday night.
Makes me want to bring my truck, dammit! Think I can stow it on Southwest??