CC speakers et al

From: Philip Giusto (giustop001@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 04:14:42 EDT

Hello list...

well the first mod gets done shortly... a nice 5% tint all around to combat
this nasty hawaiian sunshine. i know i know 5%? lets just hope there are
no HPD brethren on the list!!

but my main question tonight is a recommendation of speakers for a 2000 cc
r/t. i understand that there are four 6.5S round. does anyone have a tip
for great sounding speakers? i like clarity and crispness over big booming
bass, but trust me, the thunderform box will go in :) i want to go with
high quality sets of speakers to carry the notes first.

finally with the quick-d intakes, what's the current turn around time?

oh yah and Terry!! regarding the dakota meet, well i can't say for sure
that i will be there. airfare and transpo costs from hawaii are beaucoup
$$. besides, the army doesn't allow me to predict my schedule that far out
:)

giusto

00 cc r/t
amber fire