Re: RE: Was Underdrive Pulley (Greg)

From: Lenny (tendtherabbits@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 10:18:25 EDT

if i am not mistaken, if you put an underdrive on the alternator it will
spin faster than if you were to leave the stock pulley in place...in the
past i've replaced just the alternator pulley with an underdrive and it's
greatly helped me, with all the many stereo components in my vehicles :)
~Josh
00 CC V6