Re: Re: How Rude!!!

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 11:13:29 EDT

Tacoma!

Hell I'll pit my Dak against a Tundra anyday!!! I seriously thought about
buying a Tundra. Nice engine. Good sized standard tires. Not a bad
looking truck. Interior felt cheap though. And when I started checking
out the suspension and driveline it didn't look nearly as beefed up as a
Dakota. That little Toyota rear end looked really vulnerable compared to
the 9 1/4 unit in my Dak. And know how I drive, race, and tow.... I don't
think the Tundra would have survived.