Re: How 2 Clean Wax from Door Guards?

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 11:45:38 EDT

I use 4 quarters.....

 I go to the car wash, use the hot/soap wash, hold the spray to the white
crap... GONE. works on my door handls and tailgate handle.....

=]

X---------------------CrawdaddY------------------------X
                 black98dak@home.com
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                 AKA: Geoffrey Gaskin
               Certified Half Life Junky
                   New Orleans, La.

98 RC 5.2 3.55 nonLSD auto Stockland bedcover Carpet kit
K&N genII clone Flowmaster 8%tint Kenwood sound 255/60's
Street Scenes Speed Grille White face gauges
Best 1/4 GTech 15.49 FOR SALE?