Re: RE: RE: Quick-D Throttle Body Re:Tony De Anda

From: Frank T Holloway (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 16:41:23 EDT

Tony,

Let me be the first to second that............

        Frank

adeanda@earthlink.net on 10/04/2000 01:25:00 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net@Internet
cc: (bcc: Frank T Holloway/CA/KAIPERM)
Subject: Re: DML: RE: RE: Quick-D Throttle Body Re:Tony De Anda

You guys must have nothing better to do than DREAM up issues to argue
about.......

I have been asked about the Dyno #s on the 4.7 TB, and my usual response is I
dont have any #s yet.
I never post my #s for the exact reason that there are some of you out there
that will say I am floating the #s.
ALL THE #S ON MY PAGE ARE FROM CUSTOMERS RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
was that clear enough.
mainly from the RT club. I doubt those guys are wrong.
Now lets think.......how many people out there have 4.7 TBs............Oh
 yeah,
ONE,
and that is my test truck. We are starting to ship out the TBs this week, so
the #s will start coming back pretty soon.

if you want another issue to discuss.......try figuring out what increase can
 be
had by putting a high flowing air filter into a restrictive
 cannister........no
one ever wants to talk about that one.

so first everyone thought that I ran off to Mexico with their money, and now I
am avoiding questions.......cool. Well, guess what, everything is shipping
this week, and even when I am buried under emails, and work, and family, and
 all
the other crap involved with being a single guy trying to make living........I
am still the most reachable source of products and info.
I emailed Procomp about some stainless steel brake lines.......3 weeks later,
got a one line response saying they dont make them. So I will be trying to
 make
my own today after shipping out all the TBs. And I am pretty sure Procomp has
more than one employee, and they all make more $ than me.

The DML used to be a great source of info.........but lately is just been a
gossip headache.
Get the facts straight before you post.......
I am sure that enough of you know me out there, that you know I dont hide from
questions, and that I back everything I sell. But I get kinda tired of all
these cheap shots from the side line coaches.
I sit here at 3am after getting off work, answering emails for people about
 how
much they should be paying for exhaust, or which mods are worth the money, or
 if
what the dealer is saying about their truck is true............and If you
 think
I am doing all that because of the couple bucks I make from the
parts.........YOUR WRONG.
I am a truck guy because I like meeting all the great people, and hanging out
with my local club, but all this crap and bickering is getting old.