Re: IAT sensor

From: Michael Kuriger (michael@isuzu-mods.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 19:39:59 EDT

Intake Air Temperature sensor. It work with the MAP sensor to regulate the
air/fuel mixture. If you move the IAT sensor behind the TB, it will sense
cooler air and make the engine run richer. Helpful if you are getting too much
air and the ECU is running on the lean side.

Oh, the stock sensor is located in the intake manifold, usually close to the
TB. I have not checked my motor to see exactly where though.

So nice not to have MAF!

--
-=Mike Kuriger
1991 Isuzu Impulse RS 1.8