RE: Cowl Induction Vs Ram Air Which Better/How?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 20:58:26 EDT

Hey Bill,

Let's go to Texas, bring a can of rocket fuel with us and an air flow meter.
We'll get Bernd to hold on to the hood with the meter. I wanted to test his
SC'er anyway with NOS with after burner with...etc etc etc...okay Bernd?
huh, okay? huh? huh?

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile