RE: RE: RE: Quick-D Throttle Body Response to Tony De Anda

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 21:10:25 EDT

I agree 100%, although I do agree on both sides... I am looking at the TB's
but I do not want to be a guinea pig for them. But yes Tony you have been
great...

Chris

>Are you done yet?!?
>
>Before this get totally out of hand and Tony stops selling the products (that
>HAVE helped many of us already)...just buy it, try it, dyno it, and post the
>results. If it's not quite up to par, ask Tony for a refund. Is that so
>hard???
>
>- - Bernd

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm