Re: Re: Re: How Rude!!!

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 22:26:40 EDT

The definition of "anemic" is NOT "not a race engine". It is true
that the Magnum V6 Dakota is not the ideal race truck. But for truck
stuff, it is well suited, and that is what a Consumer Report review
should be based on.

Flip

ps: on the way home from work today, I was forced to defeat a couple
of 1/2 ton GMCs, just to make me feel better about having such an
anemic truck. OK, the 2nd one wasn't trying, but I'm pretty sure the
Z71 was.