Re: Spray-in Bedliner - Rhino? Line-X? D-I-Y Herculiner? Durabak?

From: Erwin Mendoza (dakota99slt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 22:33:32 EDT

> Beginning to look for replacements for my
> rattling plastic bedliner. Any
> comments on D-I-Y at about $100 versus the spray in
> franchises at $400? (I did
> see the archive note about Rhino overspraying - What
> was the outcome?)
>
> thanks,
>
> Rick

I have a Rhino Liner in my Dak and I absolutely love it, I had no problem
when it came to over spraying the place did an awsome job, I even referred a
few friends already and they had nothing but nice things to say, so IMO if
you can swing the $$$$ go for the Rhino.

Erwin Mendoza
'99 SLT CC 4X4 V-6
Edison, New Jersey
mailto:dakota99slt@hotmail.com