Re: RE: RE: Quick-D Throttle Body Re:Tony De Anda

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 23:39:28 EDT

Hey all, please quit knocking Tony down. I hang out with him often and
I'm the recipient of all his DML frustrations. I don't want his 6' 280lb
letting loose on me <G>. Tell you what, when I get my new truck, me and
him personally will go find a dyno shop and run it, and those who know
me know that I'll tell it like it is. And yes, I'll always stick up for
him. He's even offered to help me with my Project Olds (which is on
stand by because of the new truck). It's a shame some people judge
others by a simple email. He does have a phone, 2 in fact, did you try
either #??

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9L V-6, 160hp Soon to get the Fabtech
treatment!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts