Re: Awia MP3 Player

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 01:04:40 EDT

In a message dated 10/4/2000 11:36:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
durling@attglobal.net writes:

> ). If you just want to record mp3's then just download
> them and use the software to record them into a usable music file on your
> cd. I
> record from tape, external cd's, and mp3's all on one disk. The software
> lets me
> make tracks out of the different songs I record. It has a bunch of neat
> features
> for editing and toying with the tracks too. I have nothing against the mp3
> deck
> but if you already have a cd burner and want a cheaper solution it might be
> worth looking into. I paid $90 bucks retail for the software.

Jeff....
it's not a matter of being able to simply burn a cd. most of us have the
needed software to do the conversions and burn the cd ourselves; i fnot just
download one for free . But a standard cd can only hold either 74 or 80
minutes of music depending on your choice of cd's. And as we've said.. left
in MP3 format.. you can fit 13 hours.
Personally.. I'd rather have maybe 5 cd's with a major collection in the
truck; as opposed to the same amount of music being on approx 50 standard
cd's.

Thank you for adding that it takes a different version for Win2K.. explains
the glitch I've been experiencing.. I just got Win2K a couple of weeks ago..
and haven't got the burner running again yet.
Aaron