October 21 Mopar Event

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 02:20:21 EDT

Hey everyone. The Fall Fling in Van Nuys is October 21. After they
pass out the ribbons and such, around 2 PM, how about having a little
fun and coming on down to the SpeedZone in City of Industry
(www.speedzone.com) for a DTOA/Mopar Cruise night from 3 PM until around

8 PM. We can have competition for best ET on the drags and best time
for the Grand Prix cars. Also some friendly competition on the video
game races. Drinks, food and some good old fun. Anyone interested????
If we can get enough people to start this tradition, it will become a
monthly thing with raffle prizes and even trophies every three months.
Sort of taking the summer show and splitting it into 4 parts! Plus a
lot more fun.

With a good showing, the SpeedZone people will be interested in getting
their display stuff together to show off when we are there!!! The Dodge

day in March was great with over 1800 people showing up. Thanks a lot
everyone.

Jim Harmon