Re: RE: RE: Quick-D Throttle Body Re:Tony De Anda

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 03:44:41 EDT

| On the canister version, tell that one to the Ford SVT engineers for the
| Cobra R, which has the twin setup to the front air dam. It seems to work
on
| that vehicle (376RWHP) 380 SAE HP.

Isn't this the car that is under threat of a forced buyback for failure to
reach its advertise performance claims??? There is a Cobra SVT at the
autocrosses that I regularly match up. I usually beat this car the first
lap or two until the driver learns the course better and then he's usually
able to pull out a narrow win on the last lap. This is of course against
my stock height, stock shocked, stock tired WunderSLT!!!