Re: Awia MP3 Player

From: Michael Kuriger (michael@isuzu-mods.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 11:29:34 EDT

Yea, but like the other portable mp3 players, you have to connect this thing to
your pc and upload mp3's to it. the one I had for about 2 weeks (i took it
back) had a parallel cable to the pc, and it took about 30 seconds to 1 minute
_per song_ to upload music. it got to be a real PITA real quick. I guess with
6 GB you can copy a good amount of music on there, but it's still a PITA ...it
will take you about 8 hours to upload 6 gigs through a parallel cable...

mike

--
-=Mike Kuriger
1991 Isuzu Impulse RS 1.8