Re: Spray-in Bedliner - Rhino? Line-X? D-I-Y Herculiner? Durabak?

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 13:18:19 EDT

I think they both are about $350

Difference - The Rhino is a little thicker/softer,
IMO, than the Line-X
--- "Russell K. Yee" <rkyee02@hotmail.com> wrote:
> What's the difference between brands of spray-on
> liners, say between Line-X
> and Rhino? On average how much does it cost? I am
> looking for an
> alternative to my existing drop in for my 2k CC and
> am wondering how much
> dough I would have to drop to get my bed lined under
> rail. Thanks
>
> Russ

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum Spark Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes