Trottman's curse AGAIN!

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 14:47:37 EDT

Damn Trottman's curse! He couldnt even give us a week!
  I got a freakin' window tint ticket today!!!
Robert needs to sell his Dakota. I think it's the only way the curse
will be lifted.
How's about this, if you've EVER been affected by Trottman's curse, send
me
your name, e-mail, and description, and I'll forward all of them along
to Robert
with a special request for him to sell his truck. Hell, it might be
worth it for everybody
to pitch in $5 and WE can BUY it from him and have a DML project truck.
  Patrick