Re: Profiles

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 16:48:10 EDT

I really like using signatures.
I'll add my location to mine.
Thanks
--- bernd@texas.net wrote:

> Yes Sir!
>
> I'll get right on that...updating my DML profile.
> But in the mean time:
>
> For all mods, part numbers, etc:
> http://www.toycrusher.com
>
> - Bernd
>
> > Hey folks,
> >
> > It'd be easier to reply to questions if you would
> all keep your profiles
> > updated. Sometimes when people ask questions the
> answer is dependent on
> > what Dak and what mods as well as the location the
> vehicle is used in, e.g.,
> > racing and climate. By being able to look up this
> information in the
> > profile it's easier to answer without having to
> ask another question in
> > return and wait for another answer.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ron
> > 00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
> > For modifications see my DML Profile

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum Spark Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes