RE: RE: NJ show?? (Greg)

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 21:49:12 EDT

> > > is running to
> > >
> > > What are the details? It might be time for another road trip ;-)
> > >
> > > Chuck Robbins
> >
> > Thursday nights until Oct 26th. From 6pm-8:30pm. Rt 35 in
> Avenel NJ. Behind
> > the Wendy's in the Foodtown parkinglot..
> >
> > Greg
> > 95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
> > Rahway NJ
> > ICQ: 283886
> > http://24.6.89.18/dakota/dodge.htm
>
> Greg,
> No rain.....I'll be there.
> Bob

Welp it did rain, and Bob did show up, there was no show(who said that they
were running until the 26th???). So we all hauled over to the Rio Diner in
Woodbridge for some dinner and had a good time! Bob you did an excellent job
on that truck! Weird not seeing that fan shroud in the engine bay. And
before anyone asks, yes I did let Bob get in front of me...So he can get on
Rt1&9 north.... ;-)