Re: Truckin Nats!!

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 01:15:27 EDT

3 Dakotas from San Diego will be arriving in Chandler/Super
8 between 10:30-11 pm. There's a Sportbar across the
street (1st Round Draft) that would be a good place to
meet. From my experience last year, there's no Friday
Night Drags. On Saturday, we plan on 'racing' and will be
parking along side the race track, near the time/speed
boards. Race / show on Saturday, then Race Saturday Night
(until 9 pm if like last year), then head over to
Pavallions... Sunday more racing, then head for home by 3
pm for me. If you have a 14 channel radio, use channel 5
Freq 0... That's what we will be on.

Sam '00 RT

"Housekeeping?"

--- Casey Aldridge <caldridge@uswest.net> wrote:
> Ok folks...were commin up on Truckin Nats this weekend.
> I believe at last count we had around 19 Daks in our
> little group.
> A couple of questions first...if we are all going to park
> together,
> is it going to be in the parking area or in the show
> area..or is there a
> difference?
> IF any of you are going to be in town on friday....im
> planning on going down
> to the
> track that night to make a couple of runs if they are
> going the normal
> friday night drags.
> If you want to go....send me a message. Somewhere I
> heard that some of you
> guys are staying
> at a super 8 on chandler blvd......I work about 3 blocks
> down the street
> from there....
> if you see the blower dak fly by honk or wave and ill
> stop in and say
> hi...maybe we can
> set up a meeting place to gather...anywho...talk to ya
> all later.

> Casey Aldridge
> Tempe, AZ
> 97 RC V6 3.55 Auto one tire fire
> Ported TB, Electric fan
> 180* t-stat, Autolite 3923's
> Powerdyne 6 psi blower
> Flowmaster single 3" in/out 40 series DF
> Body color dash bezel, Dodge tonnue cover
> R/T rims on BFG Comp T/A ZR4 255/50ZR17's
> Kenwood cd player, Fosgate Amp/12" Punch XLC
> 16.496 @ 83.38, 4000lb w/ driver

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com