Re: Re: H/D Maintenance for my '97Attn: Chris Oertell

From: DRD892@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 06:56:46 EDT

Chris,
It's difficult to estimate how much just the Control Arm bushing are.
I think the Kit was $82.42 plus tax. The cost to install them will vary
from place to place. The cost to install all the bushing in the truck
was $816 plus the cost of an alignment.

If you are taking out the control arms to replace the bushings, it makes sense
to replace the rest of them while everything is apart. Saves some double
labor.

The Poly Bushing sure make a difference in the attitude of the truck in
all driving situations.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan