RE: Spray-in Bedliner - Rhino? Line-X? D-I-Y Herculiner? Durabak?

From: Jamy Klein (jamy@stti.iupui.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 09:22:25 EDT

How good it turns out depends on you. I think mine looks as good as the
stuff rhino and ziebart are spraying on around here in indy. My suggestion
if your going to do it is mix it really well with a drill, that will give
you the best(even) application. oh and don't get any on your skin it will
take weeks to get completely off. If you do herc righ it will not crack and
peel, any more than any other spray in liner. And being able to repair it
your self is nice especially when you consider the cost savings.

Jamy