RE: mag v6 power

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 10:37:46 EDT

Hmmm... yours doesn't accelerate over 75 mph? Curious... I only have a
homebrew and 3923's, I get pretty good acceleration up high. When cruising
at 75mph in 5th (2k RPM - got the 3.21's) I can punch it and be up to 85-90
in about 6-7 seconds and it just keeps getting better as I spin it up. Does
that sound similar to yours and you just want to do better, or is the truck
really not doing much once you hit 75? That would be a problem.

- Alex/StL
'00 RC SLT V6 5-Speed
Autolite 3923's, Homebrew K&N