Re: RE: Poly Bushing Sets for GenIII, Attn: Bernd

From: Kurt E Swanson (keswanson@uswest.net)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 07:06:01 EDT

Well I just got off the phone with energy Suspension regarding Gen III
4x4 applications. They said that they don't have anything out right now
but are planning on having a kit together by this time next year. I
then asked if they had individual bushing sets based on size? He said
that all of their parts are application specific and that they do 6-8
months of R&D on a vehicle and then come out with the appropriate kits!

Anyway, does anyone know what diameter the front and rear sway bars are
on a 97 4x4 cc dak?

Thanks
Kurt
97 cc, 4x4, 5.2L, auto, one legged 3.55.....see DML profile for list of
mods.