Re: Did the motor up (Bob)

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 18:32:38 EDT

Hi Bob,

    The way my schedule looks , I won't be able to come down until the
19th. Hopefully the weather will be nice. I'll be sure to bring my camera
and take some more shots of your "new" engine.
    What do you mean by glass-beaded? And since I don't know what that
is, I guess I'll have to take you up on your offer ;-) I've been thinking
about picking up a Dremel and I guess now is a good time. Could you
gain access to everything fairly easily or did you need to tear down a bit?
I haven't worked on my Dak for a while and I'm starting to get itchy.

Thanks,
Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com