CART FANS START YOUR FONTANA PARTY ENGINES!

From: jdharmon@earthlink.net
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 20:05:51 EDT

Good afternoon from dreary Irvine, California.

     That's OK though as we still have three weeks for the sunshine to
fall
upon Fontana. Are your PARTY ENGINES revved up? I surely hope so because
we
have one heck of a list of activities we're planning to get the
"OCTURBOFEST" excitement in the air. If you all would be so kind as to
shoot
me an e-mail and let me know what you're planning on attending it would
be
greatly appreciated. ( anaya.yates@wonderware.com
<mailto:anaya.yates@wonderware.com> or anaya.yates1@home.com
<mailto:anaya.yates1@home.com> )

Saturday 10/14/00, Sharkeez in Manhattan Beach 8:30pm. ( See info posted

below by Crash Gladys of Speedfreaks)

Saturday 10/21/00, Speedzone in City of Industry 4pm.(or time TBD)

Thursday 10/26/00, Speedzone again at 8pm.

Saturday 10/28/00 at the CART Motorcoach area at Fontana Speedway(after
autograph session) 4pm

Saturday 10/28/00 at Dave N'Busters 6pm Ontario Mills Mall. (video
games,
virtual sims, pool tables, full service restaurant, indoor golf and at
least
3-5 bars!)

Sunday 10/29/00 in front of grandstands. Newman/Haas souvenir area at
10:45am. Free area before you enter the grandstand seating

The information below was posted by Crash Gladys of Speedfreaks. Don't
forget to tune in each Sunday and show your support. Listen to 97.1 FM
KLSX
for phone numbers to call in from LA, Orange County and Sprint phones.
Don't
forget it's accessible by the internet too!

First, for those of you not necessarily in LA, call 1-800-USA-RAIL to
reserve a seat on the specially chartered trains to the speedway. . .
code
CSP. . . good transpo advice for the Fontana weekend.

Other fun stuff. . . My radio show (SpeedFreaks, 97.1 KLSX) is working
with
Sharkeez in Manhattan Beach to throw a party for the live Australia
broadcast, Sat. Oct 14 at 8:30 p.m. Here's the scoop: even if it doesn't

work out as a radio promo, we will still organize an official unofficial

get-together at Sharkeez with yellow flag drink specials, SpeedFreaks
T-shirts(?) and other goodies. . . stay tuned or email me so I may get
ya
further info! When I have it, I'll post it on the At The Track Forum.

Let's have a fun Octurbofest!! Can't wait for anyone else comin' into
town,

Crash Gladys <http://www.speedfreaks.tv/> www.speedfreaks.TV
Sunday, 9-10 p.m.
97.1 FM, KLSX

THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN........T-MINUS 21DAYS UNTIL IGNITION!!!!!!!!!!!