Recall, flares, CB radio (long)

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 20:06:07 EDT

Well, I am bored so I thought I would share my adventures :-)

Got the brakeline recall done today, got my fender flares replaced....again
(They keep pulling away from the body a little... not enough to cause a
problem but *I* could tell) then had a complete fluid (oil, Diff, Trans,
transfer case etc) change...

On the way back from the dealership I got to spank a Hyundai..... now
before you laugh, I know it's a POS, but it was riced out and the guy
thought he was too cool.... so I had too... I know it wasn't sporting, but
hey.... sometimes you have to cut the weak from the herd for the benefit of
the whole.... heh

Now.... I am about to put a new CB in the truck.... (The last one died 2
years ago).

I am getting a Cobra 25-NWSTWX (I think that's right) It has the backlit
face, weather alerts, SWR meter, Signal cleaner etc etc...

Where the hell am I gonna put it???? There isn't a whole lot of room under
the dash....

Haven't decided on an antennae yet, though I am leaning toward the
firestick... I am doing a ball hitch ant. mount to keep from drilling
anything or latching it to the hood.

I am also getting the external speaker and PA speaker so I can yell at the
SOB's on the road who are pissing me off..... :-)

Preacher