RE: RE: NJ show?? (Greg)

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 20:42:24 EDT

> > Welp it did rain, and Bob did show up, there was no
> > show(who said that they were running until the 26th???). So we all
hauled over to
> > the Rio Diner in Woodbridge for some dinner and had a good time! Bob you
did
> > an excellent job on that truck!
>
> Thanks Bud!

No problem..

> > Weird not seeing that fan shroud in the engine bay.
>
> Yea its a liitle odd...but I like the look. Got the idea
> from Chuck...he gets the credits.

Well guess who's going electric next??? ;-)

> > And before anyone asks, yes I did let Bob get in front of
> > me...So he can get on Rt1&9 north.... ;-)
>
> Yea I thought I'd be nice and ask.....I didn't want to
> make you look bad infront of Karen! :o)

I think you should thank her... I was gonna make you drive all the way into
the deepest and darkest of Elizabeth.. [smirk]

> It was nice seeing you again...and thanks for dinner. I got it next
time.

Same here. Karen had a blast too.. No problem, remember you bought the last
time.

> I'll call you next week about that computer.

No problem..

BTW is anyone interested in a camper shell??? I have a Leonard all aluminum
shell, and it's just sitting around taking up space. Good shape(has a small
dent in the roof), comes with the clamps and tailgate protector. Asking
$250.00.. First person to drive up with the cash gets it. I'll even help put
it on.. YOu just gotta get some foam weatherstriping..

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886