Re: 14" FABM will not fit.

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 01:25:55 EDT

Oh ya, I remember that part. I had the 10" FABM on my
truck, and switch to a quick d intake to see the
difference.(I can never keep things on long, gotta
change'em up) The whistle I got used to after a
while.Well, I bought a different filter tahn the one
that came with my Volant intake. I bought an 8 1/2"
angled cone filter, and I plan on fabricating a cold
air shield for it. Got most of the parts, just need to
do some fitting and cutting. (weekend project I think)
When I get it done and it looks decent, I will take
pictures and get them posted, somewhere.

Later,
Geoffrey~

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/UwHhKURBBnMA6