Re: Recall Service

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 12:23:02 EDT

The took it to a bay where I was unable to watch,
though I did ask if I could go to the other building
and the guy said no because there was no customer area
over there. For all I know they pulled it in, BSd for
an hour then drove it back over. I checked under the
hood as soon as the paperwork was done and saw the
brake fluid was still low... <shrug>

Jodi